South Moreton School has a uniform which the children are expected to wear at school and for school trips, unless they are informed otherwise. ** All clothing items should be clearly labelled with your child’s name**
- white shirt or blouse
- green school sweatshirt/sweatcardi with school logo
- dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- white or dark green polo shirt with school logo
- green gingham summer dress/dark grey shorts for summer
PE kit should be left in school and taken home half termly to be washed. Only 1 kit is required for your child.
- blue or black shorts
- plimsolls school
- white PE t-shirt with logo
- jogging top and bottoms (for outside games)
Classes 3 – 5 swim on a rota system throughout the academic year. You will be advised in writing when it is your child’s turn to swim.
- swimsuit or trunks
- swim hat - can be purchased from school.
NB: Unfortunately, due to Didcot Wave policy any child without a hat will not be permitted to swim.
The wearing of jewellery, apart from watches, is not permitted in school. If a child has pierced ears then, in the interests of safety, studs only must be worn. These must be removed or taped over for PE and games lessons.
Badged school uniform is available from Trutex and from the School Hall on the first Friday of the month from 3:00 - 3:30 pm. The order form is available for printing here and can be returned to the school office. You can also email Louise regarding stock availability – firstname.lastname@example.org.