South Moreton School has a uniform which the children are expected to wear at school and for school trips, unless they are informed otherwise. ** All clothing items should be clearly labelled with your child’s name**
* white shirt or blouse
* green school sweatshirt/sweatcardi with school logo
* dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
* white or dark green polo shirt with school logo
* green gingham summer dress/dark grey shorts for summer
PE kit should be left in school and taken home half termly to be washed. Only 1 kit is required for your child.
* blue or black shorts
* plimsolls school
* white PE t-shirt with logo
* jogging top and bottoms (for outside games)
Classes 3 – 5 swim on a rota system throughout the academic year. You will be advised in writing when it is your child’s turn to swim.
* swimsuit or trunks
* swim hat - can be purchased from school.
NB: Unfortunately, due to Didcot Wave policy any child without a hat will not be permitted to swim.
The wearing of jewellery, apart from watches, is not permitted in school. If a child has pierced ears then, in the interests of safety, studs only must be worn. These must be removed or taped over for PE and games lessons.