Welcome to Robin class! Robins is our Year 2 class, taught by Mrs Smith.
In Reception and Key Stage 1 all children learn phonics using our Phonics Bug programme, based on the Letters and Sounds scheme, and using reading books matched to the phonics phase being taught to apply and further build their reading skills. As children's reading skills develop through the year, they begin to choose books organised using the book band system, which gives the opportunity to explore and enjoy books from a variety of authors, cultures and genres whilst supporting children to choose books at an appropriate level.
- Robins Learning Web Current Term 4
- Robins Letter to Parents Current Term 4
- Robins Term 1 Learning Web
- Robins Term 1 Letter to Parents
- Robins Term 2 Learning Web
- Robins Term 2 Letter to Parents
- Robins Term 3 Learning Web
- Robins Term 3 Letter to Parents